Tuesday, June 26

1st week of school

Sch starts liao.. Met all my 3 classes alr. I am having 2 Kindness, 4 Gentleness and 5 Gentleness. All 3 have devils in them. Dunno whether i am able to coach them properly in the future or not.

Scolded one student today. He kept looking behind (at me) even thought i stared at him don know how many times alr. So he was juz asking for it lor. I think now the whole class terrified of me liao. Diaoz.....

Tis sunday i am gg for a tuition agency interview @ Woodlands. Hopefully i can get the job and to teach tuition on sunday. Then all my time is spent on making money and hopefully, don spend so much. Hope to get two classes then @ least one trip there i can make @ least $75. One mth can make $300. Like taht still worth it.

Busy life awaits me... Live thru it and I shall be free!!

No comments: