Friday, June 13

Tour of Nite Safari



Its been a long time since I went to Nite Safari. Few days ago, accidentally tolod Ellen tat I wan to go and she gambly said okie! So off we go!

The tour of nite safari was ok. We went to recce the place for our sch D&D b4 setting off. The Peony Jade is really not bad! Very classy and elegant. Price also cheap. Can have free bum boat too, hahah..

We reached NS b4 the park opened so we had dinner first. I actually wanted to makan at the "food court" but then realised that one bowl of laksa costs $13. Wow.. This place really know how to slaughter pple. So decided on fast food..

After makan and a satisfying African Tribal show, the park was offocially opened and we went to the tram str. Initially, i thought like not so many pple will be there being a thur nite. But then, jus take a look a the pic... During the tram ride, one forienger sat so close to me that i had to squeeze nxt to Ellen. Even though at times i put my7 legs close to him, hinting that he sat too close to me. But then, i think he is used to too many pple in his country.

After tram ride, wanted to watch animal show str but then the show was full alr. Hence, went to take a walk b4 the nxt show starts. Then, in the silence of the nite, i realise.... I realise... I realsit that ELLEN WAS WEARING SANDALS THAT MAKE A LOT OF NOISE! Wow! ok, @ least i know she is always near me and will not go missing( ma chiam cow)... I was wondering wat the animals think?

Enjoy the great evening. THe weather was perfect. Not raining, nor was it too hot. Still gt breeze.

No comments: