Monday, February 16

Confused

Been more than a month since i blog. Something are clogging up my mind and i cant seem to flush them down the pipe.

Some will know tat i faced some prob in my work and tats not relating to the audience that i am facing. Its the interpersonal r/s tat i am talking to... I might appeared that i bo chap or wat but since coming into this company has placed some pressure on me.

I accept the fact tat pressure is inevitable in life. However, i am confused abt the kind of pressure tat i am having now. I am not sure whehter the pressure is self-inflicted or just given to me....

Thr this pax tat i really really cant tahan. Day in day out, I will see it and i cant seem to escape fr it, esp wen its of a higher being. Family and frens tell me tat if i survive it. it will make me a stronger person (mentally)... However, it remains a mystery whether i can fall thru all this.

Comtemplating to leave to a 'greener pasture'.

"TO LEAVE OR NOT TO LEAVE", that is the question.

The product is wat tats real impt. The yr before last i actually produce something but last yr i didnt produce as good results as i wanted. Given last yr production spike, this yr had more pressure. I am not sure whether its a real pressure or a "i assumed" kinda pressure. Expectation to rise up to occassion.


Confused....
Like toilet bowl choked up with toilet paper.

No comments: