Monday, January 22

New Year

2006 has been very depressing for me. Stress from religion, friends, GF and other stuff... Almost went into depression again. Luckily, with the help of friends, i was able to pick myself up again.

2007 will be a year where i will have to look at everything positively. I just went to look at some of my friends' blog. I realise that i have been a very negative person. Need to add in more colour and be more vibrant in my life.

Jus met "someone" during my visit to ZL in the hospital on sat. Seeing her just make the passion in me burn even more. I don know why the passion in me burn.. I have spent nights trying to forget but the feeling jus won go away. I kept hinting her but its either she is avoiding me or she juz don get the hint. 14 Feb will be the day where i most prob get the answer from her. Hopefully, it will be the answer i want the most. If its nt, then hopefully we can still be friends. God, pls help me! You say You will give to however ask of You. God, i now ask of you, Please let her say the corrct answer that she really want to say.

No comments: