Monday, January 22

Starting a new year

Jus went out with a few friends last night. Had quite a lot to think about. Realise that i am, in fact, quite immature.

Who stated that friendship needs us to go all out? Even "hi-bye" friends are under the category of friends. Somone actually said to me:" Friends don lasts forever, especially working friends" How true is that?

Someone i considered to be quite closed to me actually backfired on me. I was so shocked to see his email. Never would i thought that he would actually send this email. I felt so hurt and troubled. Does this incident serves as a warning to me that the world is not what it seems to be? Does the phrase "Friends are friends forever" cease to exist?

Even i cant find my buddy out to talk anymore. Yes, true. I have quite a substantial number of friends but how many can i actually talk to? Does friends really come and go?

Hiaz... I've got to grow up. No more childish thoughts of friends forever. Friends might be just passin clouds. Once u pass this phrase of life, they might cease to exist.

Jus live each day as it is.

No comments: