Thursday, October 18

I'm so sorry but I have a question....

Yea..... PSLE marking coming to an end. The endless counting of marks jus make my head swim in a sea, no no... Ocean of numbers.... And also, this is my first time using my calculator after i put it away after the end of my JC 'AO' math, haha...

Despite the numerous complaints i have, i still quite enjoy this week, haha.. Went to this korean restaruant in Square 2 yesterday. Hansom or something like tat. The food there was quite nice. We ordered quite a lot of food. The onion was very nice when on BBQ. Loved it man! Enjoyed it so much that i went home and continue BBQ onions on my toaster.

I was placing my cheque in the bank in Hougang Pt tis evening when i saw this mother saying this to her son on the escalotor:" Boy, can u don always talk to yourself?" I was quite bewildered by this statement, haha... Does she think that her boy is autistic or something?

Then, i start to think..... When some children talk too much, we ask them to shut up. When children talk to us, we told them nt to bother us. Now, they talk to themselves, we ask them nt to do so. haha, the child mus be wondering, then who can italk to. If i don talk, then adults ask me to be more vocal. If talk, then they ask me to keep quiet. What shld I do? Anyone can advice???

No comments: