Sunday, October 28

Tea + Beer = Disaster ?





Its been a long time since i went Tea Chapter @ Neil Road. Finally gt the chance to go there last friday evening. Nothing changed except for the price increase (wat's new ?)

Enjoyed the time there. Quite quiet, serene.... Will go there again very soon. Suddenly realise that its a nice place to have some time to myself.




After the tea session, we went to Corpthone hotel (I don know how to spell the name.. Pai Seh..) Had beer and some food over there. The ambience quite decent but i find it a bit too dark. Actually wan suggest to go Lunar but then i think that day they hav some function there and the place will be packed. hENCE, decided agst it.
WTH!!! I gt a major headache after drinking the beer.. Shucks! Shld have drank vodka instead. I don know why my reaction agst beer is so strong. I cant drink beer for nuts. After the drink, i cant wait to go home and slp. Luckily no "hungover" the nxt day.

No comments: