Sunday, May 18

Rec Reply from UniSIM

Just received letter of acceptance from UniSIM

For those that don't know, I have dropped the BA Chinese Language Course and applied for the BA Translation and Interpretation course.

Tis BA Translation and Interpretation has always been my ideal course. Owing to the cock up to MOE, i have no choice at that pt of time but to apply for the CL course as i didnt want to waste anymore time. After i gt accepted in to UniSIM (BNU), a circular from MOE came, stating that the BATI course is also one of the accepted course in MOE. WTH!

Weighing the pros and cons of these two courses, I deceided to forfeit my course fees for BACL and applied for the BATI.

Adv of BATI:
1) If i decided to leave teaching career (highly nt possible for nw),
I will have alternative ways
2) This courase have honours programme which might encourage me to
study harder for the sake of money. heheh
3) I have 10 Credits exemptions from this course meaning i study less
4) Studying two langauges at one time means my language standard will
not be lop-sided.
5) I think i will enjoy tis prog much more than BACL.


DisAdv of BATI:
1)I have to forgo the course fee paid for this year.
2)Wasted money for the buying of books.
3)Fork out more money for the new course
4)If accidents happen and i didnt get the course.Then i will be
两头不着岸。Coz I have to forgo my BACL course then re-apply for
BATI.

However, i got into the course and gt the 10 credits exemption. Nw wat pain me is that i need pay money lor... But happy lar, gt into the course i wanted.

No comments: