Monday, July 20

Confused




I more i think, the more pek chek i get.

1)The matter of time... Oportunity knocks at the door sub-conciously... If you don grab hold of the chance, it might just pass ur side like tat.

2)The matter of Love... when i tell H wat is my plan, he actually ask me whether i really know wat is L ? Maybe i more hard-hearted than him but i think i should really set a timeline. I don wish to be the trail behind the gown. I was really irritated and angry vwhen i heard that question! Damn pissed in fact. I think i cn better control my emotions now. Can actually brush that question aside and pretend nothing has happen. Maybe tat is the pwr of office. I think L can be interpretated in many ways, jus tat diff pple interpret in diff ways. Waht u think might not be wat other think. By not thinking your way, it doesnt mean others don know wat is it.... Wanted to probe on the matter somemore today but decide against it. He have enuff probs alr bahz.... Wat for to argue over trival matters like tat.... Oh, WTH... now as i think abt it, the more irritated and pissed i get....

3)What should i do now? I really gt no idea.... How come these things can bother me.... Maybe go snake better...

Confused............ Confused............... Confused...................

No comments: