Tuesday, September 15

NS Reservist 2009

Its now the second night of Reservist...

Been quite ok for the last two day. Yesterday spent one whole day at Range. Then today was doing IPPT in the morning snd then mortar drill in the noon. I still remembered that for the past few years, my detachment has always get Recon 1 for the test. But today during the practice, my team just cant get recon 1. Don know is it we too unmotivated or just that we cant do it. Hopefully we can get Recon 1 tmr, to maintain the record.

Been one year plus since my last reservist. Saw my many army friends and had a good time reminiscing about the past. Though we usually don contact each other after reservist, its seems like we have been regularly chatting up, not like the strange feeling u get when u met friends whom u haven seen for a long time. However, sometime s i still feel lost.

Read a book called Marley and Me this evening, after dinner. Not a bad book. Its about how a couple deals with an extremely active dog. Not a bad book. Those who wants to read it, can borrow from me.