Friday, January 4

1st Blog of the year!!

Welcome Year 2008!

A brand new year and A brand new start.

Went to my form class for the last 2 days.

Woah... Being a form teacher is indeed not easy. There are many administrative duties to do abov and amg all the teaching duties. I spent my entire afternoon facing all the P2 monkeys (of course la, gt 1 hr break in between).

They are not as bad as I thought. Began to like them as days went by. There are a few cute ones in my class, of course with the exception of 1 chinese Girl and 1 indian boy.

Bryan, is the moniter of the class (as appt by the previous form teacher last yr). He has an adorable face and most impt of all, willing to help the teacher out. You can rest your mind easy whenever you thrust him responsibilities.

There's another boy in my class called Alvan. Hmm.... This is the frist time i saw such a name. Quite unique. Unlike his two bros in P5 and 6 respectively, he seems quite obedient and responsible. On the first day of school, I told him that he will be incharge of opening doors, windows and turning on the lights and fans only once. Then, subsequently, he will be on auto mode to do the things for his class. Hahha.. Hopefully, he don grow up to be like his bros in the future.

Brandon Tay, one of Bryan's best friend, is another one. After he finish his work, he will quietly come up to you and ask you for permission to go to the library corner to borrow books to read. Wow lau. I was shocked to hear tat, haha...

I gt no idea why but it seems that the boys 2 Hope is better than the girls.. Hmmppphhh... Who says that girls are better in discipline than boys.

Kelly is quite irritating. I think she is an attention seeker. Though she looks very cute, her behaviour just turn me off lor. She cant sit still properly and is always accidentally exposing herself. She is one of the busybody in the class.

Ragul is another one. He always like to ask questions that is uncalled for. Things like: When do we go home, when is recess..... You can tell him upteen times and he will still ask you again and again and again.....

However, 2 Hope is generally quite adorable. Their small bodies running off to their parents is always a joy to look at at the end of the day. I wonder is it bcos its the END of the day, hahah...

No comments: