Sunday, January 27

Went to Chinatown recently with my Colleagues.. Hmmm... Been almost yr since i last went to Chinatown. Nothing much has changed. Still the same old building tat gives u the nostalgic feel.

My colleagues went to buy Cheongsums (is tat the correct spelling?).. I was thinking tat they are a bit siao when they suddenly say I can buy one of those Cheena buttons type of clothes also. haha... My 1st impression is tat they are out of their mind. Yes, i had a mind to buy one of those old scholar type of costume (ma gua) but that was for racial harmony day! nt chinese new year. However, being gals (you know, the same old job of trying ang trying => lost of time), i decide to try on of those top. haha.. actually decided the feel is nt bad. can buy one of those to add to my wardrobe. Finally decided on one but dont hav my size. Sianz... (Actually i went on another day and found one tat is my size but didnt buy it because some detail consideration, found it to be too formal. Bought another less formal one but see how lar. If my khaki gg to wear it on CNY Eve, then i wear lor. If nt, i am nt gg to wear.)

Then went to Mei Shi Jie for makan. Auntie Woon and me decided to get BBQ stuff. YoU KNOW, the fish and stuff. Auntie Ivy and YP went to get "Fei Fei" fishball noodles. Guess who gt their order first? Think Auntie Ivy waited for 30min before she can eat lor. THe customer infront of her ordered 9 bowls!!! haha...



After tat, went to buy some New Year Deco for our classes. I onli bought some which was nt enough. But there was a lot of pple and pple who understnad me knows tat i dont like jostling woth people. Hence, went back Chinatown yesterday to get some more. But siao liao, i think i overbuy. Need to check on the stuff ltr. Nxt wk end bringing my mother there also to buy new year Deco. Sianz.....

No comments: