Saturday, January 26

4th wk of School

Woah.. Time flies so fast that in a twinkle of an eye, days n wks jus flew by.

I have started teaching for 4 wks liao and my achievement is tat, i managed to know abt 80% of the names in my class now. It might not be much but with my goldfish memory, knowing abt 80% of the 90 students is no mean feat for me. haha...

Am v pleased with my class tis time round. Remembered tat i DREAD gg to my P5 class last yr as i didnt have good control of them. But this yr, i like gg to classes (though not so much of my P4, cos they are a little too quiet). haha..

All my classes are generally obedient. Lets hope tat their results can improve since they are listening in class. Thinking of giving them oranges and ang pows for CNY.. Possible??

SIM is also getting on hand alr. I still remember the very first lecture. Gt absolutely no idea wat the lecturer is refering to... But the subsequent ones are better. Gt a grasp of wat is happening alr. Nxt wk gt full wk of lectures again. Gg to be busy juggling my tuitions and work and study again, haiz....

My probation kid is getting better too. Began to open up to me more. Hopefully he wont get into bad company again. Did quite well for his N lvls. Nw studying hard for his Os. Jia you!

Love my life nw. Though a bit the busy and tired @ times, i find it quite fulfilling.
1)Luv the community work tat i am involved in. It allows me to interact with pple.
2)Luv the students in my classes nw. Quite adorable.
3)Can comprehend my study liao.
4)Happy tat CNY is nearing. More ang pows and rest
5)I am a step getting nearer to something tat i wish to do for the past few yrs.
6)My family is supportive of wat i am doing nw.
7)My mum cooks food for me to tabao to sch (Means can save more $$$$, haha)
8)My tuition pay is getting higher (=> more $$$ getting into my bank.)
9)Means I can buy more things that i wan to buy
10) Also means that hopefully my savings will get fatter and fatter.

Amen!

No comments: