Wednesday, September 3

Malacca Trip wif TVPS.

Though this trip made me super frustrated but it the end, it end up quite well though the hotel room made both the travel agent and me quite fed-up... But quite heng... My travel mate was patient enough to wait for me to settle the things b4 we can set off to play. And also to "counsel" me when i was well, "fed up" with the carious complaints and dis-satisfaction from some of them.

Teachers and friends and Family listening carefullt to the hostory of Malacca.


The famous Red House of Malacca.


Beautifully done up trishaws of Malacca... Makes me think of the funeral cars....


Bird's view from the top


The famous St Paul's Church ruins



Contrast b/w Past and Present



Brief History of the church.


Ruins 1


Ruins 2



Ruins 3


Grp Foto...


View from even higher.. Can spot the hotel???


Even closer


Can see now???? Quite obvious alr right ??



Coming down from the church



Tombstone even before the WW2


Street Artist displaying his talent.


Policemen on duty in horse.. Novelty idea. Shld try tis in Spore.



A heli used in WW2


Newton Food Centre... No no.. Not wrong post. There's really a food centre called Newton Food Centre (NFC) in Malacca.



NFC 2


Newton Food (Gorgious Food)


Holiday Inn @ nite



Malacca Little India



Preparing to eat the famous Chix Rice


The Rice balls which first looked like Fried Fishballs to me..


Famous Muar Otah


Kampung Chix (Don ask me why is it yellow.. It is served like tat.)


Malacca Pasar Malam









Aunties caught in the act of line dancing, hehe hehe



View from my room at the 11th Floor (1)


View from my room at 11th Floor (2)


Malacca Carlsberg Tower


Hotel i stayed in and very comfortable


Applied for this.. Think its quite useful


Enjoyed this trip quite well.. Wan go again. Anyone interested???

No comments: