Wednesday, September 3

Teachers Day Prez

Went to sch on tue to mark some stuff and then to unwrap my prez. Of course, before tat, muz take some fotos first....


Hmmm... A bit hao lian ar... The prez a bit too much so hav to take two different shots.




Don know why this students gave me this toothpick holder. U know, its something like when i wan a toothpick, i jus press the button then a toothpick will pop up, hha... Quite funny.


This pig quite cute. Don know is it because i told the students that my Zodiac Sign is Boar tats why they bought me this.


I think this is something i will keep. It shows the sincerity in them.


A nice little gift from the students. Think they jus give me wat i always give them at the end of every term. hehe.. jus in nicer packaging.


Think student went Cameron Highlands during the june holidays cause i saw many of these @ CH when i went there tis june.


A little token the sch parent volunteers made for us.


Looks nice hor. As wat some of my colleagues told me, this suits me the best since i "sweat" practically everytime in sch.


Can you iamgine the parents took the towels home and sew on our names one by one. Of Course the dolphin is machines made, but the name is sewn on by sweat and blood lor. Wow. Felt quite touched.

No comments: