Thursday, September 4

Updated Teachers' Day Prez

Recieved this last week. Remember my post abt the gingerbread man? This card was given by his mother (a sec sci teacher).

I was very surprised when i rec this. I even reminded the student that he has alr given me a present and hence, this card might be a card that he wan give to another teacher. But he jus explained that the cookie he gave me was from him and this card is from his mum. Wow.... How many mothers actually appreciate teachers? (Of course, it might help tat his mum was a teacher as well)

Contents...



I casually read it when i rec the card. Was quite touched. After the lesson, while walking up to the staff room, i was reading this card over and over again. Its not like i wan the glory but then, when u rec this type of appreciation, it makes you realise that you are in a line whereby your hard work is being appreciated and it pays off as well.


This was given to me by my tuition kid. The funny thing is when i asked him whether he helped in the baking of the cookies, he said that he didnt even know that his mum baked the cookies. He was jus told to give to various teachers in his sch and me. Hmmm...



Something jus dawned on me. Tis Teachers' Day, i rec a lot of cookies. Last yr gt none. Is it that cookies are in fashion now?

No comments: