Thursday, December 6

Confirmation ! Confirm and Chop!

Actually, the next posting should still be of Cambodia but i haven get the photos yet. So if you wan to know more about Cambodia, wait till i get the photos from my friends first... Be patient. Good things need time to prepare, haha...

A few days ago, i was whining (hmmm.. Do guys whine?) away at how to pass my time during the holidays? Yes yes... I am very contradicting right? During sch days, i was desperate for holidays. Now holidays, suddenly like nothing to do like tat... Thought of various ways to spend my time... Go alone to Sentosa to relac one corner to listen to music, get some sunshine (i am getting whiter and whiter. Can become those steamed chix liao) or somewhere that i can be alone and have some time to myself..

But till then, my days are so packed, haha.. First, str8 after the holidays, i need go back to sch for mtgs and to attend conference elsewhere... Then after which, i spend one wk in Cambodia doing some humanitarian work (love it man!). Finally, one tuesday i decided that i ahve rested enough fr my trip and went to sch to tidy up my stuff (it lloks like all the natural and man-made diasters have happened at my table). Halfway thru my packing, my cousin called and asked me whether can take over his holiday job for a few days while he go overseas. As a servant to the Civil Service , of course i cant moonlight but i onli went to help him mahz... So still can, haha... Of course, gt some monetary rewards in return lar, like 60 per day. Ok lar. THe pay is acceptable thought not a lot. Can pass my time, get some money and at the same time, have a change of working environment.

THe place is in some ulu place near my reservist camp. When i was driving there, i suddenly feel very down. hah... Maybe when i drive past that place, it always to go back camp and hence, the feel. My "help" in that coy is to do data entry. Jus transfer things from hard copy to soft copy in a different format.. Wah lau... So boring lor. Imagine one whole day from 830am to 530pm u r in office typing and typing. How exciting can it be?

I am so happy that i nvr choose an office job. I used to dream bt a 8-5 office job but..... Now, i feel so fortunate that i nvr choose those job. I can nod off to slp even as I am typing lor.I prefer to see the monkeys in my sch than to see words and more words on the computer.At least, there is a new challenge everyday when u r teaching. I cant figure out what is the challenge by doing the same old thing over and over again......

No comments: