Thursday, December 11

Nite Blading

U know wat is nite Cycling right? So jus change the cycling to blading and u get the idea lor. But nvr blade too far la, just fr Carpark F to the Hawker Centre @ ECP onli. Dun expect too much la, i jus learn hw to blade lor.

Balding was quite fun today. I think the pple factor helps a lot. There aren't too many pple, of course it ard 12 midnight. So with very very few pple, i didnt worry abt knocking into pple so it jus increases my confidence. Twds the end, i was skating quite ok, not wobbling anymore. Yeah.... I wan go like this again. Thanks HY for guiding me along the way as well.

Also had my dinner thr. During Dinner, we were talking cock till i realise that i accidentally made a mistake by blurting out something that i should not, out of frustration. As a result, though there wer many things gg on in HY life that i didnt know. Not that he don wan tell me, but mre of i told him don tell me these things in future (out of frustration one night few yrs ago) and he really took it to heart. Don worry lah, HY. I jus said out of frustration, nothing really serious. I can still lend u my listening eara if u need one.

I've learnt an important lesson as well. Nvr nvr anyhow blurt out things out of frustration. It may lead to things that u nvr though might happen pr how pple take it seriously.

三思而后行..Hmmmmm........

No comments: