Friday, December 12

Updates

Still sick. Wnt to the bank, the travel agency and winter clothing stores. All mentioned my voice very "sexy" due to the loss of voice. Pris even mentioned that my voice bcom sexier, can go become DJ.. Diaoz.... DJ all gt this type of voice meh? Jus tat my tone got very very low mah, sort of more manly, not boyish la.

But afternoon much better. At least i can talk properly instead of struggling to talk.

In the evening, even went to makan Chix Rice with Auntie Tan. Chinatown Chix rive is the best chix rice i ever eat lor.

Initially wanted to get a luggage bad in OG. HOwever, after much consideration, think i buy luggage also waste of money as i seldom use a trolly luggage when i go overseas. Usually a backpack. Why tis time need a trolley luggage bag is bexause gt winter wear so need something that can compress the clothing. Anyone can lend me theirs? The ones @ my house too small.

No comments: