Wednesday, December 10

Wow... Grand...

Went for my first tuition today at the orchard condo. Its grand lor. The design of the condo exterior is superb nice, esp @ nite. Once u park ur car, there will be an attendent who will lead u to the blk then ursher u into the lift. He need to be thr as u need a card to activate the lift buttons.

JOke happen. When i rch the drstep of the house, the mum open the door and ask wat i wan... Wah lau.. I super stun! I jus replied I am matthew. Then she ask wat is it regarding. Wah, STUN STUN. i told her i am the chn tuition tr. Then she realised and let me in. Hahah... She says she is expecting a school tr and I told her I am... Then u shld c her eyes. She then said she didnt expect someone so young. I think she expect someone older, no ear studs and no colour hair... Luckily i nvr spike up my hair. Else i think she'll faint.

Had a small chit chat session wif her. They are a family of korean living in Spore for 10 yrs but her korean accent still super strong. Then i told her i am gg Korea then she jus smile and smile. Don know smile for wat. I am gg Korea, not her leh...

The boy is 13 yr old but the chinese proficiency not there at all. He told me he alr in Grade 8.. Hmmm... But ok la, he quite obedient. Then half way thru, the maid came in with carrot cake lor. Wow.... Mind u, nt the Hawker centre one, but the cafe type. Second family i came across tat gives me snacks to makan while having tuition. Think KOrean and Japanese families are jus so hospitable. Cn i meet more of these type of families??????

No comments: