Friday, November 20

Catching Up

Yesterday, went to meet up with some of my former students.

It was quite impromtu. Was coming out from the Gents then saw them loitering around the compound. They called out to me and hence, went to join them. After a few mins of senseless talking, we decide to ajourn to Mac to chat somemore.

Upon arriving at Mac, saw serveral others. We ordered our own food (luckily they nvr ask me to treat) and sat down to chit chat.

Talked about a number of things. From one end of the world to the other. Felt that they have really matured a lot. We even talked about sensitive issues of feelings and emotions which i felt was quite amazing.

We sat there for about 2 hours. Even saw another stuents' mum who treat us to 3 packets of fries! Hahah... So nice of her!

Reflecting....
Isnt this what I have been looking forward to ? Isnt this my motivating factor for joining the service? Fights and tugs has made me lost my track and now, I suddenly found back the rightful track again. To empower others, to biuld rapport, to make new friends...........

No comments: