Monday, November 30

Countdown

Today Monday already...

5 days later, starting from tomorrow, I will be leading a group of largely first time volunteers to Laos..

Somehow, i feel this great burden on me. Many of them are volunteers going overseas for the first time and this first experience might jus decide whether they will continue to do so or jus let this exp be their first and last time. If I forget something or nvr plan something, it will just add on to the frustration of all the group members and might led to them not going on overseas service-learning trips anymore.

Only recently did I realise that I carry on this burden as a leader.

Hours are counting down and as days goes by, my confidence level gets lower and lower. Taking on such an important role, even though I don know whether I am up to it or not.....

No comments: