Saturday, October 18

Movie Mania 2

Today's weather was super hot! After my brunch, my plan was to do all my marking. But then, weather hot until i decided to lie on my bed and watch mobtv with the fan blowing @ full speed. To my horror, my body was sticky after 3 hrs of lying on bed! I didnt even lift my legs off the bed lor. It was a strictly on bed thing and I managed to perspire. Tmr can forsee my mum nagging alr.

Then I decided that i need to go to a air-con place to cool down. Hence, went Downtown East to watch movie "Twentieth Century Boys". Why Downtown East is bcos the air con in the theatre is uper cold. Last wk when i went there, my legs and hands were freezing lor.



This show is so-so only lor. Its a trilogy and I haven made up my mind whether i wan continue the series or not.. The show was quite confusing.........

No comments: