Wednesday, October 15

PSLE Marking

This Annual event is here again....

If i'm not wrong, this event used to be held over 3 days, don know why this yr is 4 days long. But good la, i don mind.

This year I am recorder again, yipeee!!!! Thought I would face endless illegible words and stuff this year but....




I gt recorder.. Means i just tally up the pts and the job is done. (Today mux bring one story book from sch to go Marking Centre read tmr, or else will be bored to death...)

PSLE Marking means that SA2 is here again.. Haiz... My p4 i think they will be quite worried for themselves so i neednt worry so much.Quite worried for my P2 & P5. Don know hw they will do. P2 shld be okie. Its my P5s...................



Won become like that right? Tis is a bit too over-doing it right?

No comments: