Sunday, October 5

Chill Man!

These few weeks, I have been going to the East like once a week lor. Don know wat happen... If its not gg to meet friend, its gg ECP for cycling... Think i hooked on cycling alr..

Anyway, found a nice place in Whitesands Shopping Centre to chill and mark books. This is a realli nice place but i think it will close down soon. I went there like noon on a sat and there was NOBODY! Its nice for me cause i can mark my books in peace but i think too quiet for them to carry on biz for long lehz....

The cafe i went to mark my tons of worksheets


I like this design... But a small incident unfold when i was there....


Bored with marking so took pics of the ceiling


Uneaten food.. Too full to finish.


Another type of seating


Think the 'bar counter' quite nice. If I ever had a bar counter, I wan something like tis...

No comments: