Friday, February 9

9 Feb 2007

Felt more relieved nowadays. Majority of my projects are over. Don feel as stressed as before. What a wonderful feeling!

CNY is coming. As usual, i will need to go thru the same routine. Go to my uncle's house for 2 days then go to my dad's shop on the 2nd day. Hmmm... Wondering should plan an outing on the second day afternoon since all that we do on the 2nd day noon is just to gamble.

This week was the e-learning week in my school. I have done most of the tutorials tat i need to do for E-learning week and hence, i was quite bored. Therefore, decided to watch the Jap Drama < One Litre of Tears>. It was very touching. Tears kept brimming in my eyes. One of my friend, one tat was quite tough or so i thought, even admitted that his eyes were hot when watching the movie. This movie is strongly recommended. This true-life story even set me thinking abt the purpose of life. Day after day, there are reports of pple committing suicide and not treating life preciously. There are pple on the other end of the world who wishes to live as long as they could but fate just played a trick on them. As wat the drama goes :"what did the illness choose me?" Healthy as I am, i need to treat life preciously and not take it for granted. Life is bestowed upon me by God above and I believe that he wants me to use it carefully. Bringing light unto the world and spreading warmth all around (not neccessarily during festive sessons). Friends must be treated well, no matter wat degree of friends they are in. Though some friends you really feel like strangling them at times, they are still your friends no matter wat.

I must admit, I have failed in terms of handling of friendship but I am still learning. Friends are hard to come by and I believe that it is fate that place me in their lives or place them in my lives. There must be a purpose for everyone. Why take them for granted? Is it only when you start to lose them or one day, find that you cant be with your friends anymore that we will only start to regret?

Each day, as the sunshine lighten up my room, i must light up the heart and mind in my body too; so as to bring the same sunshine into others' lives.

No comments: