Saturday, February 24

CNY over

CNY is over in a flash. Collected all the angbaos.. Hahah.. Not bad. Quite ok but some of the aunties (my mother friends) nvr give me lehz. Don know why???

But this month also very siong for me. One of my tuition kid went overseas, so no $$$ from his family tis month. Also, this month i need to pay road tax, car bills and my rocket high phone bills. Wah lau... I now bleeding now lor. Hiaz.... I really need to learn how to control my money. I am such a spendthrift. Hopefully, when practicum comes, i can save more money.

Really hope to go overseas mid of this year. I don wan to break my 'tradition'. A simple trip to KL or Cameron Highlands also can, i don mind. haha... Cna someone just go overseas with me?

Practicum starts in 2 days time. Cant wait to find out who my CT is, what class am I teaching etc. Cant wait to see my prac friends again!

Went to see Jack Neo's new movie "Just Follow Law" Hahah.. The movie potray such realistic 'policies' in the gov nowadays. the strictly "9 - 5" job, the office politics, the arrows flying all over. All Singaporeans should go watch this movie. Its worth the price of $6.50(at all cathay cinemas).

Tmr i am gg for a course tat i've always wanted to take. Hope its not boring and I can make more friends there.




Whether u r happy or sad, life still goes on. Hence, choose! Choose the one that u r more comfortable with and live with no regrets.

No comments: