Friday, February 16

Coming of CNY

Was very disappointed the last few days. I had my mood swings and my tears. However, i plan to put them all behind me and look forward to the future.

CNY is coming and OMG, its my year again. 24 liao ... Feel so old. Haha.. Also a signal that i need to mature quick and fast. No more acting like a child. Hope that this year will be a better one. Ang baos are the basic thing i am looking forward to tis yr, haha... Who isnt? (except for those who are married lar.)

Straight after CNY will be the start of my second practicum. Though I don really like going back to CH, i still sort of look forward to it as stated in my previous entry. Have contact some fellow practicum teachers from CH the last time round and well, all of us are actually looking forward to seeing each other. I think this time round, we will be meeting for outside lunches more often as we need to stay back in school finish up all the work for we are taking over the entire class time from our CT. Hope that i get back my former CT as my main. She seems more willingly to teach rather than other teachers there. She is more willing to accept new ideas, which is what i want.

Last saturday, i accept the invitation of TVPS and went back to join them in their Hui Chun session. Saw all the 'old' teachers there. Then found out that my supervisor from my contract teaching period is going to retire. Felt a bit sad. I have learnt a lot of things from her and she will always have my utmost respect no matter where she is. Now, i just hope that she can come back as a relief teacher so that I can still ask her for pointers as and when needed. I went to the staff room and saw my previous seating. Nothing seems to change. I visualise myself seating there bending over to finish the endless lesson plans and marking my students homework. Hmmm.... Wish I can do that during my final posting.

Spring is once again here. Rejoice as the larks sing like nvr before!

No comments: