Friday, February 2

End of Jan

Jan is over and Feb is budding. Yesterday, I just felt so tired. I was @ Keypoint eating my lunch and then suddenly, i just felt so tired. Soooo Lethargic.I felt that i no longer counld comprehend the true meaning of volunterism. Its either i lost the passion or i am going the wrong direction. Handling matters in the NCO Course, Passing Out Ceremony, CAA, Development dept are morethan what i can take. I thought i would be able to handle them well but then, i have proven myself wrong. I guess I am not a guy that can take stress very well. Shall give a deep thought to this matter again.

End Feb would be my start of my practicum again. This time round, grades will be counted and also affect a large portion of my grades.I hve been dealt with a strong blow the last time round and I have to ensure that this wouldnt happen again tis year. Have to make sure i prepare every lesson in detail and anticipate the situations that might arise. Good luck to me and pray that God will walk together with me in this journey.

i have sorted out my thoughts with regards to the friends' problems. I now understand that we cant expect our friends to meet our 'expectations'. Asking for too much is definitely one of my problem. I think I have curb that problem and I am actually quite ok in this present situation.

TVPS has asked me to go back to join them in their 'Hui Chun' nxt sat. I was actually very surprised when they invited me to go back. Its like all of a sudden they asked me to join them when i recieved nothing the last 2 yrs. Haha.. I began to think, is it the reality of the world ? (I am graduating this june.)I am again posted to CH for my second and last practicum, but i hope that i can join TVPS after i graduate from NIE.

No comments: