Saturday, September 29

Children's Day!!




Yesterday we celebrated Children's Day in my school. was quite fun. All the lvls of teachers have to come up with a performance each. Was quite entertaining. haha.. i think all the kids hav fun. i don think they can imagine how the stern looking fierce teachers can actually play like them too, haha.. Or even worse than them. haha.. Suraiya (the teacher in the pic above) acted as Jack Black the pirate.. haha.. So funny. Suriaya is one of the teachers i can joke ard in the staff room. I call her "Suria Channel" as her name was initially quite difficult to remember. Even now as i remembered her name, i jus call her "Suria Channel" for the fun of it. To get back at me, she called me "Di Ba Po Dao", haha.. She damn one kind. haha.

I think my kids aka students also enjoyed themselves. I gave presents to all my 3 classes. Initially, thinking of nt giving anything to my P5 kids cos they are my worse class... But then, think they will be quite sad if they nvr recieve anything from me. Hence, decide just to give them a correction tape each. But don know why, i buy more and more, then in the end, gave them quite a few things.

Of course, my other two classes gt more things la. They seem to be very happy to recieve presents. ahah. Seeing the joy on their faces, i seem to forget all my anger ... I remembered why i wanted to join this service. The delighted smile on the kids can really brighten up one's day. Above in the pic is wat i gave to them.

Of course, i also gave my tuition kids and their siblings. V funny lor. I went to Daiki's house yesterday to hav tuition. I gave the present to him, his sister and his cousin (cos his cousin always appears in their house. His cousin, with a face of amusement asked me, how come cousin also get presents? haha... I don know wat to reply so i jus said" if you don wan, can give me back lor.." but of course, he didnt return me la..

On the whole, i enjoyed yesterday. The kids smiles and their innocence really bring joy into my life. I hope that my passion for teaching will nvr end. I hope that i will nvr be like those teachers tat always complain abt their students. 10 yrs, no no! 20 yrs down the road, i still wan tat special piece of passion inside me!

No comments: