Saturday, September 29

Ju Wei Yuan








1 week ago, i went out with Adrian for dinner at Chinatown. Went to this famous coffee shop in Chinatown called "Chang Cheng Porridge Shop". The food was not bad. I had a Mixed Pig Organ porridge with fried pig intestines. This shop is worth going, except tat the porridge is not thick enough. The location is just at the end of the "Mei Shi Jie" in CHinatown. Sells all types of porridge. If you are craving for porridge and you don mind waiting for 30 min, tat is a good place to go to.

After dinner, we went to "Ju Wei Yuan" in CHinatown. Actually thought of having durians initially but then, seeing the durians on display, i decided otherwise. In Qu Wei Yuan, i ordered almond dessert and an additional chestnut cake. Was enjoying my dessert when i suddenly saw something damn happening..

I saw the staff place a bucket of white stuff near the toilet door. To my astonishment, the stuff in the bucket looked exactly like the almond dessert tat i am having. Adrian told me not to think too much as it might just be leftovers from other customers and the staff was thowing it away. Though i think otherwise, I maintain my composure and continue eating. Then, to my horror! I saw the staff washing STYROFORM plates!!!!! The last thing on earth i would expect in a restaruant was the staff washing styroform plates. Correct me if I am wrong but i thought styroform plates were disposable, as in, eat and then throw????? When adrian and me saw this scene, we immediately stood up and went out of the shop, after paying for the desserts...

Waht a shocking news! I regret not remembering to take a pic of the staff washing the plates........

The nxt wk, I told the whole staff room wat i saw. Ok, at least, i save some pple from eating unclean stuff... Then Auntie Ellen asked me whether wan go with amber and her to "Ju Wei Yuan" for desserts. I was a bit apprehensive @ 1st but then, since the outlet is in Junction 8, i decide tat its hygiene will be much better. Hence,went for it and hmmm...... Enjoyed it very much.

I came to a conclusion tat i would continue to patronise "Ju Wei Yuan" but definetely not the one in CHinatown.

No comments: