Saturday, September 29

Tian Wai Tian



One Sunday evening, my buddy and I went to a coffee shop called "Tian Wai Tian" to have fishhead steamboat.

This restaruant was located at Serangoon Road, near Serangoon Broadway Studio (those grad from NTU & NIE) will know. They are famous for the Fishhead steamboat.

I can remember that in my younger days, my dad use to bring my family and me to the shop to eat. Vaguely, i remembered that we need to wait v long. haha.. tat day, i xin xie lai chao, and went there to try the food again.

This is the first time i see pple queueing up to order food. Can you imagine? I need to queue for 30 min just to place my order. haha... Then the auntie taking order damn snob lor. As i didnt hear her say "what type of fish you wan?", i went again to order other dishes. She actually said v loudly "I said. wat fish u wan?" .... Diaoz........ If nt for the good food, i would have walked away.

Anway, ordered fried chix in prawn paste, fish head steamboat and kang kong with cuttlefish. The chix came quite fast after i ordered, roughly 15min... But then, even after we finish the chix, the steamboat not out yet.. haha... THink we probably waited for 45min (after i placed the order)b4 the steamboat is out.The Kang Kong??? Came after we finished everything.. Quite sianz.... hahah..

But the food there was okie lar. The chix is damn nice. its a MUST MUZ try. The steamboat i think they put a lot of wei jin in it. Quite nice but quite salty too.. The kangkong was nice though it would be better if gt sambal on it. FYI (we didnt ask the auntie to stir fry the kang kong with sambal as HY was sick). Worth trying..

No comments: