Sunday, September 30



Went to NTU CAC String Orchestra concert yesterday at the NAFA wif my buddy. a bit sianz cos i don think gt profeesional enough. Quite a bit sloppy and seems to me like training ground b4 they move up to NTU Symphony Band concert, haha... After which, we went to the 24hr food centre @ Bugis (beside Apollo Hotel).

Seems to me tat they went thru a renovation. As usual, like other renovated hawker centre, the food doesnt taste as good anymore. The hokkien mee was ok. The sting ray was nice. But the rojak is damn sianz lor. nvr ate such "lan" rojak b4. Forgt to take photo and place in my blog. Also, the chix wing (as in the pic above). First time i eat BBQ chix woing and don feel like finishing it cos it suz BIG time! Remember, if u r really hungry and u don feel like spending much. Order one of the chix wing in tat hawker centre. You will save lots of $$$$$.




Brought my BB boys out for a Childrens' Day party @ St Andrew Cathedral today. The party was quite nice. can see tat my boys enjoyed themselves totally. Then throughout the party, gt one boy came and sit nxt to me. haha... the small guy in the pic above lar. Throughout the service, he was telling me his family and his dreams. I think the 2 hrs there, he told me his whole family stories. Quite cute. He even ask if he could sit on my laps so tat he can have a better view. At first i was quite apprehensive abt it as his paretns might think i am a maniac or wat.... Then i think, nvr mind la. Cant be so suay... haha... His parents even came up to me after the service to thank me for looking after their boy... Diaoz... Win liao lor. They sit on top, i sit below to look after their 6 yr old boy. haha.. But it fine with me. Its kids like tat tat brightens up my day.

The secind pic is the boys tat i brought to the Cathedral today. Not bad la. Behaved themselves quite well generally. Nice bunch of kids.

No comments: