Saturday, September 29

My Fav class







These are my kids from 4 Gentleness, my fav class.. THe previous teacher, Mrs Loh, my fav teacher as well, reminded me of this class bahaviour. She said that the behaviour was bad, esp for some students. Hence, the first impression i gave them was that i am very very fierce. haha..

Who knows, they are my fav class now. I nvr dread gg into that class.. THey seem to be one of the motivation why i go into teaching. I don mind doing extra things for them to enjoy, spending extra $$$ on them.

One of the surprises they gave me was abt 2 month ago... When i was teaching one of the chn words to them, i suddenly asked them to check out the meaning instead of me explaining to them. I nvr imagine that they would automatically moved their chairs to face one another and discuss the meaning in their individual grp, even without me telling them so. They took out wat ever resources they have and shared amg their own grp members. Surprises nvr end... After they check out the meaning, they actually moved their chairs to face me and the grp leader raised up their hand... Wow wow wow!!! Nvr really expect it. When i asked them to check out the meaning, i was expecting chaos... But their actions really proved me otherwise...

No comments: