Sunday, September 16

My very First Teachers' Day

A lot of my friends are asking me why i sooooo long nvr update my blog. Hahah... Maybe the work monster has sucessfully prevented me from entering my blog. Don know why so busy also, damn sianz.....

1st September 2007 was the first time i celebrated Teachers' Day as a formal teacher. on the 31st Aug, Went to sch for celebration then went off to Batam.

ON thur, 30th Aug i was still pondering what to get for my collegues.... A sunflower will look nice but i decide agst it based on 2 reasons:
1) Too Ex to buy for 15 teachers
2) Flower to big to bring to sch


Hence,in the end, I bought daisies instead @ $2 per stalk. Though it was cheap, i thought it would be a nice touch to for the teachers.Nxt went to Popular to get vanguard sheets so as to make cards for them as well..

Wah lau.... The queue is damn bloody long. I jus gt a big piece of vanguard sheet and it took me 40 mins to pay for them...Jus a caution guys, nvr go Popular bookstore at 630pm. U too will be cursing and swearing! (yes, I know i am to be a role model for students so how can i swear? But i AM a Ah Beng teacher known to my collegues! So ThERE! Hahah..)

Went home to make the cards.... Tis is another tedious process.... After 3 hrs, i finally finished the cards. Though nothing fanciful( Just cards wif 'Teachers" written in different style), it took me half a black pen and half a red pen to finish all the cards. By the time, i was ready for bed, i was exhausted alr.

31st Aug 2007, went to sch not exactly on time. Recieved many presents fr the kids. After looking thru the presents, I decided. I would strongly encourage my students to buy me red pens and markers if they wan to buy something for me. These 2 things are the most practical stuff to me. Hopefully i can have F.O.C. refill for my stationary every Teachers' Day so I don hav to spend so much money on all these stuff, hahah...




Went to Batam after the celebration in sch.. Will update u all once i get the photos.

No comments: