Monday, August 11

As mentioned in my previous blog, my sch was in the Record Challenge Competition organised by MediaCorp. One of the teahcers-in-charge actually asked me to do a
video which showcase the different occupations in Singapore. I did a little more by adding Her's journey down the road. However, during the filming, there was no space to showcase the video clip. Hence, was a bit wasted. Since the clipwas not used, i felt as if i didnt do anything for that semi-finals... Sianz... Like everybody busy painting the cans, i also busy doing video clip. then the video clip not shown, i don know whether the rest of the teahcers are wondering why i am stuck to my computer instead of doing other things or not.

Hahah... a bit 不服气it was not showcased, so now i put on my blog lor.




Anyway, in the Finals, during the egg relay race, we emergered as the Winner with 5k Cash! So now at least can reimburse my payments.

No comments: