Sunday, August 10

Things i do at the office

Staff room is actually a very quiet place. However, i think wif me in it, i think it actually became a market place alr. I think some of the teachers cant tahan me alr,haha....


This one i always manage to think of something to irritate her each term. Evertime i do tat, she will give me a "烦" face. But then, onli like tat then can brighten up the office atmosphere right??



Tis one is my auntie. She is the same age as my mum, can u imagine??? Hahah.. When she is stressed up by her sons at home or stressed up at work, she will come to me lar... i think i can be a gd listening ear bahz... Nxt time mus charge consultation fee liao.. One thing i guess why she come to me is because i used to (or even now) behave like her younger son in some ways. Hence, thru me, she can try to find out why her son behave like tat or think like tat, heh heh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?