Wednesday, August 13

Pictures

A student came up to me today and ask me," 潘老师,为什么你的橱柜贴了那么多照片?”



哈哈。。。I also don know why lehz.. Saw Ah Mah paste so many photos at her desk and thought when i can think abt the happy old days when i am feeling low, then its quite a good idea.

Indeed, when i feel low @ work, when i look up at these fotos, i can dream abt the days where i felt happier. The days in NIE where i can laugh and joke with my bunch of 猪朋狗友,the days in Yunan whereby i spent everyday interacting with the kids who hav no motive of getting close to you other than forging friendship...

Getting to work now, i feel that i no longer feel as happy as i used to be. I miss the days where i can open my heart and laugh without worries. Dayz where i jus clown ard my friends. Dayz where i can talk my heart out without worrying. Dayz where i can do what i wan without any restrictions.

The days....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?