Sunday, August 17

PCN

For a start, don ask me what is PCN... I gt no idea. I know P stands for Park and C stands for connector. I gt no idea wat is N....

Went to try out the East Park Connector today via bicycle. Actually i tried this route before with my buddy but then, i was too tired. Today, i went ti try it out again. I am not sure whether is it last time i went was nite cycling or is it now that i know the route (more or less), it doesnt seem so long and tiring anymore.

I actually enjoy the ride though, yes yes... My butt still hurts. I was listening to my MP3 and enjoying the scenery as well. I wanted to take some pic along the way initially but then, was too lazy. Maybe nxt time bahz.

The weather was not too bad. I started cycling at 14oohrs and the weather was gloomy. I was thinking whether i should go ahead with the plan or not. At last, i jus decide to go along lar. At the most, get drenched onli. Paid $15 for the bic then off i go. When i left ECP, it was drizzling. But good lar, when i reach the Changi Coastal Road (behind Changi Airport), the sun was up, so at least i get a bit of sun. Was enjoying watching the airplane taking off and touching down.

Then reach Changi V for a meal. Ordered the Chicken Hor Fun. The taste not bad. Was recommended by City Beat b4. After a satisfying meal, went ahead to cycle again.

Let me count, i spent 5 hrs cycling and of which, 30mins were rest time. Technically, the cycling was onli 4 1/2 hrs. Start from ECP ---> Changi-----> Pasir Ris ----> Tampines----> Bedok Reservoir----> Siglap---> the back to ECP. Not bad leh, quite fast.

Anyone interested in the cycling ??? Call me, i don mind gg again.. Hmm... Might consider gg again nxt wk.

No comments: