Sunday, August 10

My Class

I was given a form class this year (2 Hope). When i first recieved this class, i was like (OMG)!

I alr told my supervisor that i don wan to teach lwr pri if possible. Now, ita not onli I hav to teach lwr pri, worse still, i need to be their form teacher. The first day i went in with dread. C'mon, during my whole prac, i didnt touch lwr pri at all. When i went in 2 Kindness last yr, it was like all chaotic. The kids don know wat i wan and i don know what the kid wan.

HOwever, i gradually frew to love my 2 Hope kids. Though naughty and lazy at times (ya, not your perfect students), but they always manage to brighten up my days each time i see them.


The boys i can depend on. When i delegate task to them, i can be assured that they will do their best!

Some of the kids in my class....


Some of these kids are not in my chinese class but they are in my form class. Yes, one of them is Malay so she cnt be in my class right? The others are the 深广class and hence, not in my chinese class as well. But i still have to manage their admin procedures.






The onli twins in my class. Everytime i wan to call them, hav to see the MOLE first. If not, cant differentiate them lehz...But they very cute. Gt once i called them wrongly and asked the other guy to help me do things. Tat guy actually jus listened to my instructions and asked his bro (the one i wanted to call in fact) to do wat i want him to do. haha.. I oli realised my mistake after one of the students told me so... Blur Blur..





Class photo of my chinese class during Racial Harmony Day. Most students in this class are from 2 Hope.






Quite proud of them during the performance. Though they didnt clinched the 1st three prizes, but i mus say theu did pretty well. Ah Mah (one of the judges) told me they lost because they were too soft. but their actions and movements were excellent. I don know how true the comment was but nevertheless, i was proud of them. So rpud that i decide to showcase them on my blog!


No comments: