Monday, April 23

23 April 2007

Oh Gosh! I'm left with only less than 2 weeks in CH. Time really flies. Left 2/3 lesson observations.

I still remember the time when i first step into Catholic High (June 2006). Sianz was the first thing on my mind. Now, i am graduating soon and getting my final posting ard Labour Day. Hmmm... A bit cant bear to leave the kids in CH behind, haha... Yes, yes. They are pests @ times but then, after quite a long time with them, grew to like them, even my P5 class.

Now, I hav to make a dreadful decision. ITs........ what do i hav to buy for my CTs to thank them for their support and pointers? Hahah.. Quite a loss @ what to give. Any suggestions anyone?

Also, i deperately searching for someone to watch The Phantom Of The Oprea with me. Anyone wans join me? I really really wan watch that play. Its season is ending soon in may. Call me if u r interested!

Father, though i am lethargic nowadays, i know You are recharging me slowly. Thank you Father for all the help and encouragement You have given me. I also thank YoU for the friends u hav placed in my life.

To all my friends reading my entry, thank you for all the encouragment you hav given me. I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Uniquek said...

Get ur CTs a piece of thank you card desiged by Uniquek..!!!