Saturday, April 28

28th April 2007

Today's my buddy B day. Had to stay @ home to mark compositions. Damn sianz. But anyway, dwarf, Happy Birthday to You.

Practicum over soon. Hope i can get my life back again.

I have finished all my teaching alr. Actually, now the prac period moved back, its actually good. Cos during the exam time, we can hav time to mark finish all the books. Unlike the previous batch, i saw them frantically marking brfore their period end. Some even came back after prac to finish marking. Hahha... @ least i don need to do so.

Went to relieve my previous practicum class yesterday. Some of them shoot up so tall that i couldnt regconise them. Had a period to chat with them. Realise that they don like their chinese teacher. When the chinese teacher came in to tell them something, some of them were ignoring their chinese teacher. Some even asked me question when their chinese teacher was telling them stuff. Wow... Actaully this class is ok one, jus a bit talkative. Why they hate their chinese teacher so much?

The last P3 observation, i onli gt one proficient, the rest acceptable. Hahah... But i think tats ok. I thought i would get unacceptable. Was sleepless the entire night. Luckily scrapped thru. But on the average, i am still satisfied with my results ma. My P3 4 observations: 3 observations (all skills proficient). i observation (4 acceptable, 1 proficent). My p5 observations: ( average 2 acceptable, 3 proficient)and my last observation i got all proficent. Haha... Ok lar. Should get pass with merit. Distinction is so far away, Hahah... Saw a distinction lesson by one my high flier teacher in CHS. Okie lar, i really "pei fu" him. Nothing to say abt his lesson.

My final posting is coming out soon. Hopefully i can stay in CHS. I like the culture there. I like the environment there. I just found out from my asst CT that TVPS wants me back and they r willing to do a one to one exchange with CHS. OMG! Hope this doesnt come to realise. I have made my point clearly to my Asst CT (HOD Chinese). Hope that i can get what i wan.

Leaving my fate in Your hands.

No comments: