Thursday, April 12

Felt a sense of relief for the first time

Woke up damn early again. Haha.. Actually not so early lar. This is one of the few times i woke up @ 5 plus. Normally, I woke up ard 4 plus. However, this morning, when i woke up, i actaully had nothing to do. Last few weeks was actaully waking up ard 4 plus to finish up lessoon plans and do teaching resources. Whew! This is one of the few lucky days where i felt more relieved.

I've cleared 5 lesson observations alr. Now left 5 more. Aim to get 2-3 down next week. I wanna clear all the lesson observations asap then i can start to teach without that "load" bothering me all the time.

Weeks have passed since i entered CHS. Felt more and more accustomed to the culture there. The few pts they need to improve on is juz they need to spring less suprises on us. Yesterday, ard 12 noon, they suddenly sprang an announcement stating that tmr morning will be tempreature taking. Diao..Winner liao lor. This means my 1st period kena makan again and my lesson will drag even further more. Luckily, my CT cum HOD Chinese, helped me to teach the lesson faster and hence, i am one of the few practicum teachers that are able to complete the syllabus on time.

Life hav become quite monotonous for me. Hope i can take a short break to recharge myself. Maybe go to a pub to hav a chat with some friends, KTV, movie, shopping, cycling or something else to do.

June, SJA will be organising a trip to KL. Feel like gg for this trip as i think its the perfect opportunity for me to visit KL as i nvr visited it before (yes yes. I am a mountain turtle).My plan is to go together with SJA and when they start to come back to Spore, i wan extend my trip down there. I jus wanna carry my backpack with me and roam abt. I hav done it once in CHina and i don think it will be too difficult for me to roam abt in KL. but one thing i need to bring. That is.... the malay conversation book. Hahah... I am so glad i bought it a few yrs ago.

I will also be gg for a cruise with my buddy and one of my friend in june too. Hope this 'dream' will come to pass. I really need to get my passport stamped and this is not juz a JB thingy. Actually hope that i can travel to places like Cambodia, Vietnam or Korea. But due to $$$ constraint, haha... Felt cruise was a better choice for my account.

Dear Father, Holy be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is on heaven. Give us our daily bread. Forgive our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.Do not lead us to temptation but deliver us from it. And all this in Jesus name we pray, Amen!

1 comment:

Uniquek said...

Sure.. But 3d2n cruise can a nt? keke