Monday, April 16








All these are my tuition kids for this year.... But my fav tuition kid not up yet. haha.. Yes yes... I know i shouldnt show favortism...

1st: Very smart. From Maris Stella. Don need much supervision. Basically, jus go there, supervise. He is jus too laxy to do comprehension @ times.

2nd: Super cheeky. He is super well behaved at home but turns to a monkey when his parents not there. His famous action is : "I don know " with a super innocent look.

3rd: Super cheeky. I call him "Stupid Sun Wukong" and he admits it. Haha.. Even his mum agrees with me. Treats me to drink occasionally. Will share his food with me, i mean snacks. But he cant sit still. Like gt pins on butt

4th & 5th: They are brothers. One in P5 and other in P4. P5 is in EM3 but quite willing to learn. Hope can go EM2 nxt yr. P4 kid is like i need to harp on him all the way. Don do homework, hav the bo chap attitude.

Waiting for my fav kid to upload up....


Dear Father, thank You for the joy you brought into my life.

3rd:

No comments: