Saturday, April 7

I am confused

Does people in love really juz need to live for love alone? Do they really jus think tat love alone can substain their life?

Went out with A just now. He was complaining that he haven do a lot of things that he is supposed to do. He says he need to chiong all the way juz to get his things started. But when we are supposed to start, he juz sms B to tell her that he is starting work soon. Then, calls and sms start to carry on from there.

I began to wonder....... You were complaining that you don have enought time to do a lot of things and then ,juz bcos of one person, you can jus leave ur things aside and jus go out to talk.

I jus really felt sorry, pitiful and angry @ him. Don ask me why i feel this way. I, myself, don know the answer. This person was obviously juz making use of him. He knew it but why doesnt he juz face reality? When he feel sad bcos of that tat person, did tat person bother @ all? However, when tat person felt down, he juz go all out juz to make tat person happy.

He said hyimself tat he will not contact tat person for a period of time. When i met him recently, he says he's still in contact with the person cos the person sms him first. However, he juz told me tat he juz started to sms tat person before ed to do his work. I felt utterly dissapppointed and sad for him. I don think he is the person i used to know him as. He useed to be decisive and a person with strong will. A person tat will keep hs words. But now, I feel that he can jus change his character jus bcos of a person. What happen to his personality?

I know i shouldnt feel this way abt him, but truly speaking, i began to look down on him. One of his friend and me have tried very hard to talk him out but in vain. I think he juz shuts his ear on watever we say. I really don know wat to say anymore. I've done my best and the rest is up to him. I am juz visionlising, that one day, he will be hurt even further. I am also very scared that at tat time, he will be so hurt tat he will do things tat might cause him injury forever.

He says that he know tat he gt no future with tat person. He state that he know tat the future is imposible for him and tat person. He says that he jus wan to be friends with tat person. But i feel tat he juz don wan to face up to reality. He jus wan to escape and don wan to endure the hurt that he might face now. I jus hope tht the hurt he feel ltr will not push him to the extreme.

I dislike tat person so much. If you feel that tat particular person doesnt hav a future with you and you know tat person has a liking towards you, pls send him a clear msg. Don jus say you and him gt no future, hurt him. Then when he feels better, you start to do all those stupid things to make him feel tat he gt hope again. I am not saying tat you must not contact him again but then, pls don do all those things that onli those in a relationship will do. You feel make me feel like you behave more and more like a bitch! Which decent gal will reject a guy,make him feel so sad and hurt, but then ltr on, start all the calls and sms everyday? I jus hope that A will jus pick up his courage and face the reality outside now instead os hiding in his shell. I know tat this sounds crude. I know tat as his friend, ishould say this. But then, i believe that a true friend should tell you straight in the face:" WAKE UP! Stop dreaming."


Father, I just pray that you can pave a way for this friend of mine. You know who is is he and i pray, oh Father, tat he will not feel so much hurt as he felt previously. Father, I might sound nonchanlant abt this matter but i really care for him. He should be a man of strong character, someone i can make him my role model, someone tat is one step higher than me, as wat i know him as. I know tat his character now is nt the true person he is. I pray, Father, tat you help him thru this and help him become stronger. So strong that he will be able to face up to the realities in life. So strong that he can overcome all setbacks in life. So strong that he tat he can withstand all obstacles. I pray all these, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments: