Thursday, April 5

5 more weeks

Times pass by us without us noticing it. I am now only left with 4 weeks to finish all my lesson observations. Cleared 3 already. Now left 7. Next week want to clear 3. Then left 4. Hahah.. Cant wait for next week to arrive.

Actually feel quite tired alr. All the endless lesson plans seem to be chasing me like siao. Got one day, i even had a nightmare that i cant finish my lesson plan in time and in the end, failed my practicum. HOPE this doesnt come true.

So far, all my 3 lesson observations gt all proficient. Not bad. Hope that this type of standard goes on. Maintain and distinction shouldnt be too far away. The last lesson observation was terrible. I was preparing all the teaching resources even up to the eleventh hour. Lukily, all went well and my CT says that i have improved a lot since the last lesson ob. Now, she wan me to aim for excelling. Diao... Further stress. She says that the rapport with students was excellent, provided that i onli hav a few weeks with them. During their compo writing, i went ard helping the students. HAHAH... SHe actully says that i painted a very good pic of teachers guiding students. Diao... hahah... But felt quite high when i heard this, like on drugs.

I have recieved a letter from SAF that i own a $60 BIG voucher. This time, i will make sure i go down to collect. Last time, i forgt to go collect and then was wasted in the end.

SAF also gave me another time bomb. Selected me to go for driving course to prepare me for Class 4 driving. WTF! They really so shortage till so jial at ma. SMS my PC but he like in outer space. What can i say ?

Kena 2 parking fines in a month. WTF!Damn suay.

No comments: