Saturday, March 8

8th Mar 2008

One term has come to an end. Finally can take a break from the crowd of ongoing mad rush of students and work. Had upteen things to blog about but will onli do so in the following days...

Had a BBQ session @ Esther's place jus nw. Was a good one. Had represetatives from all PLCs, heheh... Managed to find out more info abt each PLC and their views on the various issues.

One thing i didnt expect... My hair colour is one of the hot topic in school. Pple who know me since Sec days will know i am mentally towards more of the Bengz type. However, i didnt expect almost all the PLC were talking abt my hair colour. Initially, i know my dept and IR2 was talking abt it. Today then i realise tat even Ohana was talking abt it! Woah... My hair colour is not exactly screaming for attention lor. Its jus tat i bleach some parts of my hair then i dye my hair. But pple starts saying," Matthew, your hair colour a bit special ar... Even when i nt in sch, i also know abt it.."

Heh heh. But i don care bahz. Tis is the real me ever since I discovered hair colouring during JC times. It was torturous for the last 6 mths to keep black/dark brown hair. Nw the principal says can dye hair alr, then of course i can dye the way i wanted it, juz nt too screaming for attention (ie yellow,white).

All guys and gals! Go! Dye ur hair.....

No comments: