Thursday, March 13

Chinese New Year (Final)






See the 1st Pic? I was so surprised to see this on the altar in my family. For years, my mum used to buy real pineapples to offer at the altar. When she saw this "fake pineapple" last yr, she even commented that how can they replaced the real thing with this thingy? But haha... Tis yr she also do the same thing lor. But for the 4 guys @ home, we have no objection. I prefer jelly anytime to the real pineapple.

2nd pic: Went to one of my colleague's house to "bai nian". Never expect her to give me an ang pow though i was contantly urging her to give me an ang pow, haha.. The design quite cute lor. Like Hummdy Dumpdy.

3rd Pic: This is the pair of oranges that accompanied me to every house visit throughout the 15 days of celebration. I just put a pair of orangbes in my car just in case i last min gg someone's house to "bai nian" and don hav any oranges on hand.

4th Pic: On the 15th day, decided to lao yu sheng with my family. THough my dad and youngest bro nt there, i still decided to go buy the yu sheng cause this is something i really like ans its nt available 365 days a year. Bout at Sakae Sushi for less than $18. Quite worth it, though the crystal jade one was much nicer (but more ex)

No comments: