Thursday, March 13

Familiar Sights




Went to bring my youngest bro to Pasir Ris Bus interchange to go Pulau Tekong recntly. Hence we reached there early, we decided to walk around to pass time.

The trip ard White Sands Shopping Centre brought back mnay memories.

THe trip to Pulau Tekong was indeed unerasable. My parents were sending me in my dad merc. I was feeling very sianz lor. It was drizzling and nervousness took over my anxiety. Tons of butterflies were fluttering inside and my "irritating" mum was still asking me whether i remember to bring this, remember to bring tat. Arghh...


When i reach tekong, my parents were taken to a visit ard tekong while i was brought to another place to register myself. The feeling is sianz....

After the oath taking and lunch, my parents proceed to go back to mainland while i was left alone in the stupid island. The feeling is 1000000000 X more sianz. As i look back on my parents back, i began to miss home. Nvr thought i will miss home.

Luckily, 3 mths passed very quickly. I POP (Passing Out Parade) in a twinkle of an eye and managed to went thru everything without much difficulty. Its a kind of achievement every guy should go thru. Its a chance nt to be missed for all the wealth on earth.

No comments: