Thursday, March 13

My first LJ in TVPS





No no... LJ is not the normal vulgarity you might think of. LJ means Learning Journey. I went with my class (2 Hope) to my first visit to Botanical Gardens.

Actually, the date clash with my marking of CA1 chinese pprs. But then, i didnt know of the actual day of chinese ppr (or rather i was ignorant of it). Hence, had to bge very thick skin to tell my LH (Level Head) that i cant mark the pprs together with the rest of the dept as i am gg out.

Cuase i am teaching the majority of this class chinese, so i am nt really unfamiliar with them. A few of my "God sons and daughter" actually wanted to sit with me. haha.. Quite funny lor. THe way they argue their way thru. In the end, the monitor gt the chance to sit with me. THe feeling quite fuuny. Like i some sort of celebrity, arguing with one another to sit with me. But tis is the way of the lwr pri students. Once they move up to upper pri, its a totally different case.

Though the trip was tiring, it was quite fun at the same time. The way the little monsters gt excited at many many different things. haha... Kids.........

No comments: